Saturday, June 12, 2010

Palestinian Eye Look :)

Hello,

I decided that my first real post should be something about me. I am an American- Palestinian Muslim, who does wear a hijab. If you don't already know what a hijab is, its a head covering that Muslim women wear to preserve this dignity. So the look that i have done here is the Palestinian flag, so ill go ahead and explain to yall how this eye look was achieved.
First you must apply an eyeshadow base, i applied urban decays primer potion. (sephora.com)
Next i applied a green shadow right at my crease, any green shadow should work, I used the nyx shadow in lime green. If you squirt water or fix plus onto your brush after you have applied the shadow on the brush it will intensify the limegreen color. (nyxcosmetics.com or ulta.com)
Then I applied nyx's shadow in cherry in a triangular shape into the inner corner of my eye. (nyxcosmetics.com or ulta.com)
Next right below the green i applied nyx's shadow in white also intensifying the color with a squirt of water onto the brush.
Then i appled mac's fluidline in blacktrack along the upper lash line (maccosmetics.com)
Then i applied nyx's shadow in nude as my highlight, right under my brow. (nyxcosmetics.com or ulta.com)
Last but definitely not least apply your favorite mascara. I applied covergirls lashblast :)
and thats it, try creating an eye look with your native country's flag. let me know how it goes.



Love,
Makeup with Fay <3>

1 comment:

  1. omgsh this is so PERFECT!! Thats it, i need to go make up shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete